[A6] A new NRPN problem?

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 30 06:07:43 PDT 2004

Hi Yannis,

If you can configure Yahoo to wrap lines at 72 chars, or
wrap them yourself, it would be great for those of us without a
rewrapper in our mail clients.  If not, then so be it :)

I didn't notice that with the NRPN's ever.  Do keep jumping as you turn
them down, or is it only at the top end?  Are you running 1.40.12?

As for MIDI-Ox: I am positive I got it to send sysex.  You need a buffer
size of 2350 bytes IIRC, but it shouldn't matter (it worked for me with
2048).  I suggest you go ask on the MIDI-Ox forums, but you'll need a
few more details of your problem for them to help you.

Cheers,
Chris

Ioannis Kazlaris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that when you sweep both either filters on the A6
  the NRPNs jump from 4095 (max value-filter fully clockwise) to
around 3720. Same thing with the oscillators. Same thing with other
  knobs here and there, thank God not all of them. Does anyone know
  why is this? Is this a bug or what?

> I have used MIDI-Ox for this test. AND I can't still make the
sucker to send sysex to my A6. I have spent hours changing delay
  times, buffers, everything. It wont work. :-(