[A6] A new NRPN problem?

Ioannis Kazlaris ikazlar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 02:28:49 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have noticed that when you sweep both either filters on the A6 the NRPNs jump from 4095 (max value-filter fully clockwise) to around 3720. Same thing with the oscillators. Same thing with other knobs here and there, thank God not all of them. Does anyone know why is this? Is this a bug or what?

I have used MIDI-Ox for this test. AND I can't still make the sucker to send sysex to my A6. I have spent hours changing delay times, buffers, everything. It wont work. :-(

Aaarghh....

Yannis