[A6] A6 FAQ

J.C. Jordan doperobot at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:49:20 PST 2005

the FAQ that is on the A6 is hilariously old and not very useful. in fact, it
is just an FAQ about the mailing list, not the synth. types of items that would
fall under the FAQ would include the questions we always get: SRAM card info,
transmit arp/seq midi notes, FM problems, latest OS (no it's not getting
updated), etc.  everything else would go into the T&T. if you have all the
stuff together (and not divided into T&T items vs. FAQ items), i can pull the
FAQ information out and put it into an FAQ document.
as far as a wiki, if it goes up, fine. not a whole lot of the projects that
people suggest on this list get done (with the noted exceptions of compiling
the patches , the t & t doc, and the new A6 homepage). i agree with susan, if a
wiki appears, it would very simple to cut and paste.