[A6] voice 13 has noise on some patches

Shawn O. sobrien at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 8 16:19:11 PST 2005

I noticed yesterday that when I am using Amsterdam kick patch and going
through the voices 1 at a time voice 13 has a very noticable level of
noise to it, I can turn the noise knob down to remove the noise, but  if
i re initialize the patch its back again on voice 13,. this is after
turning the  unit off, doing voice / vca tuning etc,. I can only really
produce this phenomenon with this one patch so far.. as long as this
does'nt mean that the voice circuit is going bad or in need of repair I
guess i can deal with this, has anyone else experienced something like
this and then the voice in question later has big problems ?

Thanks

~Shawn O'Brien