[A6] Distorted.com.auu

F.A.S. Truhan III vampeiyre at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 06:23:08 PST 2005

> Well, I had my very first ever live gig and it was a blast! I had to get
the
> A6 and my 20kg+ road case up 2 flights of stairs to do it, but damn it
was
> worth it:)

	Now that you've got the "suffering for your art" part out of the way...;)

> It was part of the distorted music festival in melbourne
(distorted.com.au) so
> not only had a great time performing, but also got to see and meet a
bunch of
> artists I've admired for years, not to mention getting onto a compilation
CD
> with the likes of converter, architect, scorn and mono no aware!

	Nice! Where was that held? It looks like it was an odd venue, judging by
the way so many people had their gear set up. I've never seen so many
milk-crates outside of a Jeff Foxworthy stand-up routine.

> My set was 30 min and I'm still working on how to get some audio up, but
there
> are some photos on fasterlouder.com.au I can share with you:
>
> http://fasterlouder.com.au/photos2/051210-distorted?page=1

	Cool. Can't wait to hear the audio.

> I performed as vespine, was 1st on so the 1st 4 pics are me :) I also
make an
> appearance on page 4 with Daniel Myer of architect / haujob, can you tell
i'm
> a fan boy?? ;)

	Yeah, but I'm sure everybody is a fanboy of somebody :)