[A6] Sky Cycle, Orkut group and software

Ra groups at sanyama.com
Wed Jul 7 15:02:46 PDT 2004

Sky Cycle
-----------
Hi Coz,
Congratulations.

Checked out your music...I like the atmosphere and multiple ethnic-origin
sounds you have going on in No Regret.
Also, it's nicely mastered. Great job!

Would you like to share with the group what your setup was and what parts
you used the A6 on?

On a side note, I really like Moody Break a lot.
Btw, whereabouts are you located?

Orkut
-------
This one is for the group:
I don't know how many of you are aware of a website called Orkut
(www.orkut.com).
It is a cool way to stay in touch and interact with people...feels more
personal than in here and it might open up collaboration possibilities
because you'll get to know the group members better.

I would encourage you all to join the A6 group in there...you need an invite
to join Orkut, and if you send me email I will be glad to oblige.
(Note: The site is kinda slow nowadays and hopefully should be good by end
of the month.)

Sequencer sofware
----------------------
I have started using my A6 much more nowadays and am pretty happy with all I
can do with it...sure beats software synths.

If anyone in here uses FL Studio, hit me back if you'd be interested in
helping me to make a dashboard for controlling the A6.

Also, does anyone use Ableton Live with the A6 in a "live" context...as in
looping sounds realtime?
Please let me know if you do...I am interested in exploring the
possibilities in that arena.

Take care,
Rahul

http://www.sanyama.com - Music for the Mind