[A6] Did you know...

Susan Baird susanbaird at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 19:09:53 PST 2004

> ...that if you press & hold soft button 8 on power up, it replaces the
> factory default program and mix banks in flash ROM with your user
> program and mix banks?

Boy, that is definitely handy info. I did not know that. Thanks Michael.

>The A6 does not like brownouts (low AC voltage) or overvoltage.

I use a UPS power supply. Provides consistent voltage and if the power goes
out you still have power so you can shut down properly. Nice.

APC BackUps Pro

price/size range:
(~$350-400) 400-450watts
(~$600-700) 1000-1100 watts
(~$1500-1600) 2000-2200 watts

450 watt covers your typical desktop cpu & monitor.
650 watt would cover your base setup for computer and attached drives, etc.
1000 watt or more if you total everything you use, including synth.

Sioux