[A6] Replace my A6?

Dr. Georg Müller georg.mueller at dplanet.ch
Mon Dec 13 16:06:54 PST 2004

Tim Kleinert schrieb:

> I just can say that Andy No.1, up to now (1 month), is a well-behaved
> sweetheart compared to the Jomox Sunsyn which I bought a year ago -and
> sold two months later (talk about erratic behaviour, funkyness and voice
> differences...).

regarding the Sunsyn I tried every Musik Messe to like that synth, it
is discrete, it has this seperate tunable filter poles, etc. but I
allways found it sound "detuned" in a bad way and not able to sound
organic for pads. And this even after a full autotune.

Same I felt BTW allways when checked out the Omega 8.

Georg.