[A6] A6 songs

Chad Gould cgould11 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 13:24:24 PST 2004

In regards to the Andromeda tracks:

A couple of years ago I made an older-style (TD, Jarre, etc.) track called _NPN_. (It
was posted on this list.)

Recently I revisited the track to fix some glaring errors in that track, and also to
polish up the EQ / compression to something a bit better than before, hopefully. :)

While there, I discovered a little ambientish interlude track that I don't think I've
posted before. It was named _G-Force Blackout_ and was kind of cute and short.

So I'll repost the new editions of these tracks for the benefit of the list wanting A6
songs. :)

	NPN (10:56, 21 megs)
	http://tinyurl.com/43h9w

	G-Force Blackout (2:54, 5.4 megs)
	http://tinyurl.com/3lxpg

On both tracks the only synthesizer on this track is an Alesis Andromeda (there's one
vocal sample on NPN). The recording was done with a RNC compressor and
Lexicon MPX-1, along with assorted effects pedals that I can't remember. Post-
processing involves Waves and Timeworks plugins.

Have a happy holidays. :)