[A6] re: replace my A6?(afcourse not)

leo leo.lydia at wanadoo.nl
Wed Dec 15 15:41:19 PST 2004

"Sorry, I hate to sound pissy"
don't mind,
1. never said the A6 is a bad synth, if the memory is short, just maybe
 reread the previous posts.
2. probably i'm the only one hearing   a beating faster than  once every five sec , and
   asking myself if that could have been made better.
3. lots of problems have been described about swapping of soundboards and or voices that
   where broken, behaving strange or too far out of tune, most certainly not only in
    my post ( who was the men by the way selling his spare board with one broken voice
   some time ago?)
4. testing such a beautiful instrument would be very sensible , within warranty. some
   guidelines provided , by whoever feels up to it, most preferbly the factory self,
   or this forum  would greatly help. just saying how good analog it is and that kind
   of remarks seems more of the same, talking about playing harp.
had to get this of my heart hope not to offend anybody any further, for me the subject
is closed.