[A6] SRAM problems

sioux sioux at siouxstudios.com
Tue Apr 20 15:09:18 PDT 2004

Hi Yannis,

I could be wrong but I don't think you need a new battery. There's
something you're not doing to finish the initialization of the card. I
kept getting the same message. I can't help you beyond this because
it's been awhile since I've done it but have you followed these steps:

Insert card
Press Store
Press SB6, Card
Turn Soft knob 1 (Init) all the way around until "Hit store to init ram
card" shows in display.
Press Store.
Follow the prompt for SB1, SB2, or SB3.

The last step is what I had missed and I read that others have missed
it to. It's in the T&T doc.

Good luck,
Sioux