[A6] Offsets and Levels?

Geoff Moehrke gmoehrke at execpc.com
Fri Apr 2 14:26:19 PST 2004

Exactly, think of it as setting the "center" for the modulation range.  It
applies a constant offset to the destination no matter what the source is
doing.  The level then just determines how far the modulation goes away from
that "center".  This is not "global" to the destination though.  I believe
you can have multiple modulation routings to the same destination each with
a different offset.  The net affect on the destination, would then be the
sum of all the offsets for all modulation paths leading to that destination.

-Geoff Moehkre