[A6] SRAM card problems

Ioannis Kazlaris ikazlar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 22:59:55 PDT 2004

Hi list,

it's good to have you back!

Unfortunately, my Pretec SRAM still has a problem. If I plug it it it says it's not initialized. I press Store, initialize the thing, then press soft button 3 to put both mixes and programs. Then I get a message "Good 2048 KB Card" and then the display switches to show parameters of Envelope 1(!), as if someone was tweaking the knobs. I have no problem saving to the card. However, if I switch the A6 off or unplug the card and leave it for 5-10 minutes, I have the same problem. :-(

I really think that the battery must be dead. I removed it and placed a thin piece of paper on top of it, then put it back on to make sure that the battery touches the surface inside but it didn't make any difference. So, I think i will buy another battery.

By the way, does anyone use MIDI-Ox here? I need some help with Sysex.

Have a nice day

Yannis