[A6] Soundbanks etc.

Geoff Moehrke gmoehrke at execpc.com
Tue Sep 30 13:10:42 PDT 2003

I've got a copy of the A6 sysex document from Alesis - shoot me an
e-mail if you'd like me to forward it to you.

Be advised that A6 sysex data is "packed" in order to optimize data
transfer (according to the doc).  8 bytes of sysex data contains 7 bytes
of A6 patch data which needs to be "unpacked" before you can make any
sense of it.  This is not that difficult to do, but it does require some
bitwise arithmetic.  I've got code that does it which I'd be happy to
share - just let me know.

-Geoff Moehrke