[A6] RE: Tips and Tricks doc v2.00 released, including html version

Chad Gould Chad_Gould at Jabil.com
Mon May 12 12:06:25 PDT 2003

> I wonder if there is still an active maintainer for this
> document. If not, I'd like to give it regular updates based
> on new postings from this list.

I was the original author of the document -- I wasn't able to access the URL
yet (?) but I thank you for the job. :) I really haven't had a lot of time
to maintain the tips document after I created it. There really is a lot of
good information there. You are welcome to take over. :)

By the way, I also recommend new folks checking out Mark Pulver's search
engine for the A6 list (hi Mark if you are still around :) ). It's located
at:
	http://www.midiwall.com/archives/a6/

Browsing through the archives or just searching for terms will yield some
very nice information as well.