[A6] arp section/a6 as first synth

MelloT at aol.com MelloT at aol.com
Fri May 9 11:22:22 PDT 2003

>>The downside is that music creation is slower when you are still figuring
out the synth two years later, and hopefully I am not experiencing an
intermittent problem with my arp section. My 2cents on the A6 as first synth
argument.

I think you may have the Arpeggiator Synced to an outside "clock", which it
may not be receiving. The clue on this is that some patches work - they may
be saved with an internal clock as the guide. Tryi ton a setup (or sound)
where you have had problems. Look through the Arpeggio pages for any "Sync
To" type of setting [sorry - don't have my A6 here]. Make sure it is NOT set
to an external clock (such as MIDI). Or alternately, you could find a patch
that DOES work with the Arpeggio and see what its clock is set to....

It's probably not a fault of your A6.

BrianK