[A6] a6 b-stock

KC Jackson subby33 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 14:43:21 PDT 2003

I got it B-Stock from ZZounds and they sent me a
synthesizer with a broken voice board.  They made me
pay for shipping back to get my refund and were very
rude when i tried to return it.

I wouldn't recommend it.  I got mine from
Kraftmusic.com which is where i buy most stuff new.
The guy there is really nice and made sure the a6 was
working before he shipped it

KC

--- Chris Pickett <chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed a lot of sites have A6 B-stock available
> for $2300 U.S.  Why?
> I called zZounds and they said it was cosmetic only,
> but I have a
> suspicion something else might be wrong given the
> rough start the A6
> had.  Were there ever any hardware problems?  Or is
> likely that anything
> wrong with a B-stock model can be fixed by a simple
> OS upgrade?
>
> Anyway, I'm seriously considering an A6 now, to
> complement a few other
> things I'm getting for my first ever studio setup
> (drum roll!!!):
>
> AiRBase 99 -- just won off eBay
> AKG 271 Studio headphones
> Rane Empath mixer
> Red Sound Micro Sync
> Edirol UM-880 8x8 USB-MIDI interface (hardware
> patching)
> Korg Kaoss Pad 2 (okay, I already have this)
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> P.S.  In 10 billion years, when I've mastered all
> these things, I'll buy
> some more gear.

=====
"You have to be trusted
By the people that you lie to
Because when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to stick the knife in . . . "
-Roger Waters

Here's my music http://briefcase.yahoo.com/Subby33