[A6] RE: RE: Neuron (ot)

F.A.S. Truhan III vampeiyre at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 16:21:17 PST 2003

> Yes the Kyma Capybara will blow it out of the water but only at the price
of
> a horrible interface that will take you years to master.  I know I have
one
> and I begrudgingly use it b/c what you get out of it sounds otherworldly.

     I would love to try one of those.

>Proof is in the pudding....we will have
> to see.  But those bashing it for what few mp3's they have heard is kinda
> silly to me.

     If there's been a misunderstanding...I was in no way bashing it. I was
asking if others thought that what was thus far available to hear of the
Neuron sounded like certain late 80's digital synths. Seemed to be quite
alot of agreement on that point. I'd like to see if it can do more
sonically, but I don't know how well my faith holds up in that department.

"Speed kills but beauty lives forever. Speed thrills but beauty knows your
name."
 - BC