[A6] A6 future OS another one.. / neuron

MoogulatoR.com consequence at moogulator.de
Thu Jan 9 15:38:23 PST 2003

> Hello list
>
> I'd like to see random mode for the arpeggiator.
> Can't understand why this is missing at present time...

And maybe a randomizer like andromizer software "on the box"

And lfos switchable to ENV mode (As said..)
So one could have them as simple AD/AR to mod the filters independently..

Maybe I should stop about a6 updates ;)

And yes: I also like some words on neuron..
A friend got one.. And I listend to it on the music fair in franfurt some
moons ago ;)
A big nice innovative "musician"-oriented synth , not something to
(re-)synthesize sounds as some sort of bricks..

This is more like: you put in a hut, a skyscraper or a nice family house,
turn the joysticks and get some special colored wonderhome.. ;)
More wooden, more metallic...

-gear & synth questions preferable at forum: http://forum.sequencer.de
(synth questions? please post in the forum! rather than email)
-synthesizer & equipment fragen? Forum nutzen: http://forum.sequencer.de
(technische fragen? bitte lieber ins forum posten,ist mir lieber als email!)

Moogulator - Journalist Synthesizer & Computer (amazona.de / sequencer.de)
ConseQuence - Future Beatz morphs into Industrial (consequence.info)
Maschinensound! - Maschinenkulturmagazin & Livedates (maschinensound.de)

FuturistiQ MusiQ & gear Sites&Forum - MoogulatorNetworQ:
http://www.moogulator.com              icq96046184