[A6] tones missing

Chris Yerga cyerga at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 13 11:12:28 PST 2002

In Mix mode each voice has a note range that the voice responds to, which allows you to set up layers and splits. Perhaps the note range is omitting some of the notes you're playing? I believe in mono mode all notes are active.

I just got my A6 and am a newbie here, so forgive me if I'm off base. I must say that this beastie is quite deep and there's a lot to learn.

- Chris