[A6] A6 bank manager etc

Geoff Moehrke gmoehrke at execpc.com
Wed Jun 26 06:02:14 PDT 2002

Actually, the QS series does the same thing.  I have code which handles
encoding and decoding this data which I used for my QS series editor.
If you're interested, I could send you the algorithms or code segments.

On a related note:  Does anyone have any information on the format of
the Program, Mix or Effects buffers once they're decoded?  All I've been
able to find is the 1-page sysex document which doesn't go into any
detail on the format of these buffers (other than the size).  Thanks.

-Geoff Moehrke