[A6] A6 Keyboard Clarification

RSchwim295 at aol.com RSchwim295 at aol.com
Thu Jun 27 20:56:53 PDT 2002

I was referring to the keyboard action. I don't know if this is clear from my
last post. The main problem is that good keyboards should not push back up at
you significantly once depressed. I don't know who makes the keyboards for
Alesis but in some ways it reminds me of old Oberheim keyboards--fine for
chords and such but really awkward for more technically elaborate playing.
I'm not just a piano action freak. I've had lots of unweighted keyboards that
were just fine. So if ayone has any idea how impossible it would be to
replace the keyboard, please let me know. On a synth this good, I really
think the keyboard got passed over a bit.

Thanks,
Rob S.