[A6] A-6 Project Announcement

Costar123 spd2156 at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 25 11:51:07 PDT 2012

Sent from my iPhone

Yes! That's it keep more news coming!.

What institution/Bank will be getting our contributions/donations?
Has that been establish yet?
By the way, yes count me in! No matter what.

While this is going on, will I be too much of a dreamer to suggest a Summer A6 Gathering like concert event(Just for the money) and to persuade Numark to further develop
the A6 and other synth projects they may have in the near future?

Isn't it nice to dream and dream on until our A-6 dreams come true?

Wishing absolute success in this and many other projects: MGS.