[A6] PM wind instrument sound

CoolColJ coolcolj at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 19 22:55:03 PDT 2011

I was playing around with a hard sync patch I did and I somehow managed to
turn it into a basic physical modelled wind instrument patch!

If you play on the top end of the range it sounds like a
whistle/flute/recorder, the middle kinda like an oboe and clarinet.
Low end a bit like French horn etc

I'll get an audio clip of it one day - would be even better if I can use
some pedals and breath controller on it :)

This patch was originally creating a convincing string/guitar type pluck
sound,
so it's pretty interesting how I was able to do another subset of sounds
just by changing the amp and filter envelope