[A6] Andromeda Live played by JMJ

Joan Touzet wohali at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:37:37 PDT 2010

Hi Justin,

It sounds like Numark's UK service branch is the problem. I'm not
aware of outstanding issues with folks in North America unable to
bring their units in for repair to an authorized service centre, or
not being able to get a hold of spare parts at cost.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the only way
you're going to get this resolved is to purchase some voice boards, or
consider shipping your unit to a US repair centre.

One other thought occurs: have you tried called Numark US and
complaining about the quality of their UK distribution channels? You
might be able to order direct from them. Hey, at least they don't
speak Japanese as their first language! :)

-Joan
---
Joan Touzet  |  joant at ieee.org  |  wohali at efnet