[A6] Re: A6/Fatar Keyboard

Steven s_wartofsky at msn.com
Sat Aug 15 09:32:38 PDT 2009

Not really buggy, but not really worth the trouble or risk, either, IMHO, at
this point.  After inadvertently blowing up my A6 with a static zap a few
years ago, having to ship it through the war zones of the US transportation
services to New Jersey for repairs, praying to all the gods that exist in
human experience that it would return intact, and then getting it back
intact, but with the box looking like it'd been in the middle of an
artillery attack in the mountains of Afghanistan after being dropped from
30,000 feet.... I cheer every day I turn my A6 on and it just works. :)