[A6] Great sound, Colin!

Colin Chung coolcolj at optushome.com.au
Sun Jun 3 01:39:32 PDT 2007

got a message from Jeff

quote-
I loaded this sound and it ended up in User program 74. (Warning to
the rest of the list – I expected it to end up in the edit buffer.)
It sounds great, but all of the envelope delays appear to be off,
unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I press the view button to the
left of envelopes 1-3 and they all say 0 delay.

----

Looking at the sys-ex dump options, it looks like I forgot to set it's
parameter to "here"
which would save it to the current selected patch!

I'll make a new patch dump! :)