[A6] Presets request!

Soarer A6 soarera6 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 05:43:10 PST 2007

Hello Folks

I've posted a presets request at Rob Papens forum.

But if anyone else think they can make a bank or 2 of such presets as I
described you're most welcome.

on the kvraudio site I often see announcements like this of sound designers
making a bank
of presets for soft syths.

We're willing to pay for well made sounds in this category but they don't
have to be commercial of course... ;-)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2401695#2401695

Here's the post for the old lazy men ;-) :

Hi Rob how about making more presets for the Andromeda A6? I got your bank
of course but find it and all the other banks a little old school and
trancey. There are good sounds among though.

What I'd like to see or hear is some more modern sounds for electronica and
ambient consisting of the usual keys, pads, bases, fx, drums/percussion etc.
and maybe a few downtempo more quiet sequences/arps.

I'd pay for more well made presets if they were in this category. I just got
the synth and like it a lot and making my own sounds but it would be great
to get some inspiration and learn from an expert.

And mao wrote:

yes... we need more preset... more RP preset !

But I think that the A6 lacks of "normal" sounds... there are tons of
evolving pad, iper-modulated things and bells and whistles... Sure A6 can do
these sounds...
But I like simple pure analog sounds... like what you can hear listening to
Wendy Carlos playing J.S. Bach on the Moog... simple but unique sounds...
There few sounds like that on the whole bank set for Andromeda...
Someone says that A6 doesn't sounds analog to a first test... is it because
of the "workstation" type preset sounds? What about something more "old &
usual" ?