[A6] Couple of repair related questions...

Chad Gould cgould11 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 22:41:52 PST 2006

I have two things in my Andromeda that look like they need some fixing up, any information
appreciated.

(*) Over the years, about three or four screws have gone missing (none of the larger
keyboard screws, just the other ones). It would be nice to replace them with hardware store
screws -- anyone have a size to get?

(*) Three white keys have a broken bottom (the keys still work fine, the plastic is broken on
the bottom, making them foop out.) This looks like a very easy fix -- just swap 'em out with
new plastic.

So where would be the best place to get this? I've read a few miserable stories on the 'net
about obtaining a replacement part from Alesis nowadays, ever since Numark took over...
are they mistaken?