[A6] A6 tuning test

Steven Wartofsky s_wartofsky at msn.com
Tue Apr 25 14:41:11 PDT 2006

I'd also recommend waiting 15 minutes before autotuning, and then watching closely as autotune takes place.  If it takes particularly longer for a particular oscillator voice (or filter bandwidth) to be tuned, investigate that a little further.  It's probably not a problem, but it might be an early sign of one.