[A6] re: The Case of the Jumping Spider

Antus spd2156 at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 1 15:43:40 PDT 2005

On 1-Oct-05, at 4:14 PM, leo wrote:

> think the spray might do more harm to the electrics than the spider.
> greetings
> sunny

--------------------------

No, no, no I didn't mean outside or inside the keyboards!?, I was
talking about
my little studio.
The only keyboard that I've ever opened is the original QS-6, because
it's
digital and very easy to open, it needed its modulation wheel to be
adjusted to
the wright position and it was dirty as hell, this was I don't know 5
years after
usage?, something like that.
Other new or state of the art keyboards like the A-6,  I will never
even dream of opening.

But thanks for that very important remark.
By the way on the A-6, What is the best solution I can use to clean
the ribbon controller?
Anybody?

Best always : Antus