[A6] re: A6 sine osc

leo leo.lydia at wanadoo.nl
Wed Mar 16 03:42:08 PST 2005

two points greatly disturb me in the previous discussion:
1 some people seem to react allergic to any comment concerning the A6
,that is slightly beside discribing it's perfect
( come on folks we're grown ups and don't have stocks at neumark)
2 the comments become unreadable due to the fact that  all previous post
are repeated and repeated. please delete them before writing and sending
back your comment.
( hope people don't suggest now that when i don't like these two points
i'd better  sell my a6 and move to alaska ,suspect we're more
intelligent then that.)
friendly greetings, leo