[A6] Popped the input channels on my Andy !???

glenn eriksson anykeystudio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:49:07 PST 2005

Well yesterday I processed sounds thru the Andy and I was maybe a little
heavy on input level. I event tested to with feedback the signal back to
Andy, witch gave a super smooth oscillation. But then I notice that the
sound started to sound like a broken speaker. I panicked and tried varies
settings to get the sound right again, but I couldn’t.

Have anybody heard about broken input channels due to strong signal?

/Greeting Glenn