Moog/A6 was Re: [AH] Re: [A6] Re: [AH] New Track- Electro/Trip-Hop/Dub

diegoeskryptic at highstream.net diegoeskryptic at highstream.net
Sat Dec 3 09:25:37 PST 2005

Shit...Both the moog and Andy are good pieces. Andromeda is deep with knobs
and tweaks... Moog simply has that low end growl which all synth makers try
to re create.

In conclusion, ive found the andromeda to be better than the moog simply
because its more versatile in many ways than one.

I however, chose neither and went with Studio Electronics Omega 8 because I
found the sound fits better (with much less work) than the Andy, and the
mono voice on the moog is not enough for me. Omega is just right for the
music i do....