[A6] Re: [AH] New Track - Electro/Trip-Hop/Dub

F.A.S. Truhan III vampeiyre at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 22:25:12 PST 2005

>  Really cool man! I really like the sound of the bassline. Nice and
dreamy.
> My kinda music. Any more?

	Thanks. Bassline is Andromeda 6. You know, that synth certain parties (who
aren't as clever as they think they are) keep saying can't do good/deep
bass? ;)
	I have more but not up. That's my friend's site, I don't want to take
advantage of his kindness and clog it up with a whole bunch of traffic at
once. I'll have to put up a Myspace page up pretty soon so everyone who
wants to can hear it easily, and get a proper website a bit later on.

                  "No candy for you chub-monster until you tell me
everything you know about these red-bearded men who smell of ham...and
VOMIT!"

     Invader Zim: The Most Horrible Christmas Ever