[A6] Need bug list to forward to Robert C. Ray at Alesis

Tom Remi Flygel tom-rf at online.no
Tue Aug 2 13:07:49 PDT 2005

It wouldn't be a huge change, but if it makes them sound better, why not?
When you want to use a 50/50 square sound, you want full 50% not 48% (as it
currently defaults to). Arturia has tightened up their waveforms on several
of their big softsynths (CS-80V, minimoog V), which changes the oscillator
sound directly (they now look just like the originals), and thus changes
some patches, but only for the better.
A 2% pulsewidth change wouldn't be enough to ruin existing patches, and it
would be easier to get that value when you program sounds and want a FULL
square. :)

-Tom-