[A6] something new?

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 15 12:12:37 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 09:10:21PM +0100, leo wrote:
> i guess it would be an enhancement if there was a place where (new)
> users could swap their homemade patches and  discussed  and learn from
> eachother that way. can anybody give a hint in this direction ( as
> uploading on this side seems to be longgone)

  Discussions of that sort can easily go on here.  No probalo with
that.

  As for the uploading of patches is concerned, we were talking about
that as part of the big site/archives overhaul.  Hopefully something
will happen soon.

David Evans                                         dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Research Associate, Ph.D. Candidate        http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual