[A6]Sequencer data MIDI output?

Susan Baird susanbaird at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 18:06:21 PDT 2004

> is there a way to output data played by A6 sequencer as MIDI data

Definitely.

> because i couldnt find anything on it in manual

Did you look in the Table of Contents or Index (page 277) ?

Andromeda Manual Table of Contents:

page 23 - MIDI Connections
page 102 - MIDI Overview
page 244 - 245 Common Mix Settings for MIDI Sequencers
page 247 - 256 MIDI Functions
page 273 - MIDI Implementation Chart

Also, on the back of the Andromeda you will notice MIDI In, Out, and
Thru ports.

> for example i've done it on triton, it can output all that it plays as
> midi

I used to have a Triton and I've output MIDI from them both. It
operates the same way. Just hook it all up the same way you did the
Triton and you'll be good to go.

Susan