[A6] F1 Mix

Ioannis Kazlaris ikazlar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 22:38:35 PDT 2004

Hello all,

OK I have posted this question again but no-one replied. So, one more time:

If you press the View button in the Post Mixer you will see a mysterious F1 Mix. This parameter doesn't appear in the front panel and it can be modulated. I suspect that it is the amount of filter 1 going into filter 2. If this is the case, what is the significance of negative settings for this parameter? Does it work like a crossfade? Anyone

Yannis