[A6] got it! & a6 case

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 29 12:30:57 PST 2004

> I just bought a Gator polymer case for my new 6-string bass and I
> think it is a much better case than SKB.  They can be fitted with
> recessed latches.  If they make a case for the Andromeda it'd be
> cheaper than Anvil, but I have no idea how protected the front panel
> would be.

I have the Gator GK-261R, and it seems pretty good.  Haven't exactly
been abusing it, but have heard reports of people taking it on the plane
(on this list).  Lots of space left in the case, so you'll need bubble
wrap or clothes or cut foam (not the popcorn bits!) to fill it up.  I
got it for $180.

Cheers,
Chris

P.S.  This is the kind of thread that can go straight into the FAQ,
Sioux, if you're reading this.