[A6] re:some waveform observations III

leo leo.lydia at wanadoo.nl
Fri Dec 10 16:28:36 PST 2004

regarding chris's post ( they follow up quickly now, and here it's
already sleeping time):
i agree that playing in a rockband doesn't require the standart i asked for.
mostly it's annoying when programming sounds, that's where the
limitations are mostly felt in my case, so in studio
i don't agree on the background tuning part , discussions enough on that
subject, better leave it of and tune a bit more frequent.onless you like
the kind of portamentoeffect when playing fast afcourse.
maybe  i was a little suck up , until my A6 was fixed,  with the
tuningsubject, i'll pay more attention to the controller issue in
future, thanks for the tip .