[A6] re:some waveform observations II

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 7 19:29:04 PST 2004

vespine at netspace.net.au wrote:
> The "number one hit" patch is working properly on my A6, I haven't even got on
> the charts yet. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine works fine too, I think it's more that I just can't make it fit in
the mix.  It's strange, because I have no problem doing so with my
"absolute last place miss" patch.

And I think the "walk the dog"
> patch on my A6 is faulty too: I plug the leash into the 'main out' and leave it
> for like an hour but it just hangs and I have to reboot it, then my dog still
> wants to go for a walk. Hard reset didn't fix it. Any ideas?

Silly boy, leather isn't a good conductor, did you fail physics or
something?  Try plugging the dog into the main out.  And next time RTFM.

> -&e.
>

> P.s. Sorry...

Forgiven but not forgotten.

Chris