[A6] best way to get an a6 in poland?

Dr. Georg Müller georg.mueller at dplanet.ch
Mon Dec 6 01:58:15 PST 2004

Chris Pickett schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I have a friend in Poland who wants an A6.  How much can he expect to
> pay (in some currency that I understand, like Euro), for either used or
> new ones?  Shipping from some neighbouring country is acceptable.  Any
> recommendations on stores?  Anyone got a used one to sell that is in
> good condition?

I found this, it is 10900 PLN which would translate to 2613 EUR or

10,900 Polish Zloty = 2,613.46 Euro

http://www.sound.pl/prod/1266/245.htm

There is a seller on german ebay, which is a polish company selling vintage
synths, but I lost the link. They used to post a Polysix there...

He could check with www.thomann.de as well, there the price is 2288 EUR

Georg.