[A6] Andromeda Logic environment

Subliminal Warriors subliminalwarriors at dodo.com.au
Fri Dec 3 23:50:30 PST 2004

   Greetings Chris
   Tis quite possible!  Im afraid i dont use Cyril's group and im sure
   that a few more A6 users are either not aware or challenged by the
   international format.
   My environment might be the same or different not sure but its open to
   be improved or commented on.
   That is the beauty of Logic environment building too is suppose.  Have
   built a few other environments also for much kit.
   Just wondering if you were infering that i might have handed up
   someone elses labour?  Tis purely my creation with many sleepless
   nights to boot!
   Enjoy anyway and if its no use to you then thats okay too.
   Regards
   Richard