[A6] Replace my A6?

Ioannis Kazlaris ikazlar at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 22:14:13 PST 2004

Hi,

I am very happy with my A6 except for a faulty voice (voice #6). I have posted my problem here and noticed that a few other people have this problem. The A6 is still under warranty and I was thinking of replacing it but what if the new one is faulty as well? Does anyone know if there's a range of serial numbers that are faulty? The problem with mine is that voice 6 went mad after a month of purchase. Any suggestions?

Thanx

Yannis