[A6] Re: Leaving the A6 (power) on

MoogulatoR.com / dAdA-iNN / ConseQuencE m at sequencer.de
Mon Aug 30 03:00:04 PDT 2004

I don't think the contrast has any effect on the all-over-lifetime..
I don't know if it's one of those TG77-type ones or so..

but there are quite some Tg77's that are blind now.. but can be
replaced..

I liked the xpander/m12 type display much better.. ;)
about the time: I simply don't know real trustworthy sources of
information here..
maybe some1 knows the exact type of that diaplay?