[A6] PCMCIA Ram cards

vespine at netspace.net.au vespine at netspace.net.au
Mon Apr 5 21:08:56 PDT 2004

I can vouch for these guys too. they shipped mine to Australia. When I ordered
mine they didn't actually have any in stock and weren't expecting another
shipment for about two weeks, so they gave me a compatible one which was
slightly more expensive for the same price.. They definitely gave me the
impression that they are a very honest and genuine bunch.
Cheers.
-Andee.