[A6] Andro 4 sale

luminary at statlerandwaldorf.com.au luminary at statlerandwaldorf.com.au
Thu Apr 8 00:24:04 PDT 2004

Hey;

With much sorrow, I am offering my Andy up for sale :-(.

The lucky purchaser will get one of the andys which has never had a problem,
and has been cared for lovingly. Complete with SDRam card for max external
banks.

For those suspicious minds out there the reason the Andy must go is that I
need to take a synth live and I daren't risk the Andy and I don't have the
cash to have another good synth and just use the andy in the studio.

This unit is in perfect working condition, no issues with tuning - just tune
it and it stays stable.

Obviously if you know what an andro is you have an idea what it is worth. It
is going by tender - i.e. message me on agent86 at statlerandwaldorf.com.au
with an offer. This is not a fire sale - no silly offers please.

I am in Australia but international shipping isn't that big of an issue -
you get the benefit of our ridiculously high dollar atm :-)

Dennis