[A6] Re: Who's getting busy with their Andromeda

Leo Schoutrop leo.lydia at wanadoo.nl
Thu Sep 18 07:29:12 PDT 2003

If anyone would like to discuss making a cool organ sound, or what is
organ-ness, shoot me an email

hallo,
i'm trying to reproduce my old solina/eminent transitor organ.
also i'm still working and refining a live "default" patch with the organic
feel of lets say a crumar ds2.
i 'd like to swap idea's and sounds with other intersted people on the base
you suggest. just don't feel up to "publicing" a full bank of sounds on the
net so a place where i could find and place single presets would be welcome.
does anybody know of the existence of such a side?
by the way looking over the not yet  banks on this side it seems as if no
new patches where added the last two years or so, is this due to my computer
or is this reality?