[A6] A6 Parts Source

Chad Gould Chad_Gould at Jabil.com
Thu Sep 11 12:26:12 PDT 2003

I'd like to know a contact for obtaining plastic endpiece parts for the
Andromeda. Now that I have a hardcase, the ends that I've damaged shouldn't
crack so much anymore :) so it would be nice to get a replacement. [I don't
think I need to send it in for repair, I'm pretty competent with a
screwdriver.]

Oh, and the Alesis A6 FAQ link on the "FAQ and Technotes" page is mislinked
to a ".pfd" file (not a .pdf). If people from Alesis's web site are still on
here, they can easily correct this typo.

I've discovered a bug where patches in multimode will randomly get
unintended modulation (as if from the mod wheel), but I haven't quite
figured out how this happens... hmmm...